|Place of Origin:||China|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1 units , sample avaliable|
|Price:||USD26-USD30 according to quantities|
|Packaging Details:||By box and outer carton|
|Delivery Time:||samples in 1 week, bulk in 1-4 weeks|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, Western Union, Paypal, Alipay|
|Supply Ability:||10000+ units / month|
|Name:||2D Barcode Scanner||Model:||BT321|
|Interface Type:||USB, TTL-232, RS232||Dimensions (w X D X H):||64 Mm × 65 Mm × 28.9 Mm|
|Supported Code:||2D QR/DM Code, 2D QR/PDF417 Code||Warranty:||12 Months|
Two Dimensional Code Scanner High Stability,
High Stability Two Dimensional Barcode Scanner,
USB 2D Barcode Scanner
1D 2D Barcode Scanner , Two Dimensional Code Scanner With High Stability
Name: Two-dimensional Barcode Scanning Module
1. Opaque parts of window should not obscure illumination light, aiming light and lens.
2. Apply high wear-resistant material, such as double-sided hard coating material.
3. It is better to make window glass parallel to lens. Window must be perpendicular to the front plate of NT-401 and distance between them should not exceed 1mm. For tilt design , the distance must be more than 1mm. Meanwhile, the distance and tilt angle ensure the light is not reflected into lens by the window glass.
BT321 device communication interface is: USB HID-KBW, TTL-232, RS232, RS485
1. USB HID-KBW: Based on USB keyboard emulation device, it can be directly connected to PC as a plug-and-play device. No driver is required.
2. TTL-232: The BT321 communicates with the host via a serial port (TTL level), which adapts to most system architectures.
3. RS232: The BT321 can communicate with the host interface via a cable (RS232 level signal).
4. RS485: BT321 can communicate with the host interface through the connection line (RS485 level signal).
Hardware flow control of the serial communication interface is not provided on the BT321.
The default configuration of the BT321's serial communication interface is 115200bps, 8-bit data bits, no parity, and 1 stop bit.
The following figure shows the line sequence description and signal description of the BT320's 12-pin connector and Micro USB connector.
12-pin connector (1.25mm pitch):
|1||VCC 1||-||3.8V-16V power input (including 5V input)|
|2||VCC2||-||3.0V-3.6V power input (including 3.3V input)|
|4||D-||I/O||USB communication D- data signal|
|5||D+||I/O||USB communication D+ data signal|
|6||TXD||O||TTL-232 signal transmission|
|7||RXD||I||TTL-232 signal reception|
|8||RS232-TX||O||RS-232 signal transmission|
|9||RS232-RX||I||RS-232 signal reception|
|10||485-A||I/O||RS485 signal A|
|11||485-B||I/O||RS485 signal B|
|12||NTrig||I||Trigger signal input, keep low level for more than 20ms to trigger reading|
Standard Micro USB connector:
|1||VCC||-||3.8V-16V power input|
|2||D-||I/O||USB communication D- data signal|
|3||D+||I/O||USB communication D+ data signal|
Scan head volume (length x width x height): 64 mm × 65 mm × 29 mm
Weight: 41.4 g
Image sensor: 100W pixel CMOS
Scan recognition distance: 10-120 cm
Reading mode: hardware trigger / induction / continuous three modes
Reminder light: three-color status reminder light
Scan type: image type
Field of view angle: 36° horizontals, 23° vertical, 55° diagonal
Reading accuracy: 1D code ≥ 6mil QR code ≥ 15mil
(High-density barcode recognition has a short depth of field)
Decoding ability: Interpret standard one-dimensional, two-dimensional barcode
Input voltage: 3.0- 3.6 VDC, 3.8- 1 6 VDC
Working current: 232 mA (peak)
Standby power: 25mA
Host system interface: USB, TTL-232, RS232, RS485
Working temperature: -20 ° C ~ 70 ° C
Storage temperature: -40 ° C ~ 80 ° C
Humidity: 5%~95%, no condensation
Ambient illumination: 0~100,000
Application Of 2D Barcode Scanner
Potential applications include medical diagnostic and analytical equipment; rail, airport, resort, event, car park and border control access control kiosks; lottery terminals/ticket checkers; e-voting machines; retail point-of-sale self-checkout equipment; smart lockers; banking ATMs; and in-vehicle ticket validators used in buses, subways and trains
Self-service kiosks and ticket vending machines
2) Access control gates & turnstiles for stadia, building access & transportation
3) Retail voucher redemption and loyalty cards
4) Car park ticket machines and automatic barriers